Here are links to friends we follow, projects we describe and people who inspire us. Links will open in new window or tab.
- Toos & Rolf are friends from Amsterdam. Without them, the preparations would not have been as much fun and well-organised. They sail on Matsya.
- Jordy sails around the world on SY Ritme.
- Roos, Frank and their children are sailing around the Atlantic on Laumare.
- Manon & Stef sailed around the Atlantic on Long John Silver.
- Vivian & Bram sailed for six years on SY Duende and continue to be a source of inspiration and information (and Vivian designed our logo!).
- Yann Arthus-Bertrand, whose film HOME is a must see for everyone interested in sustainability, as well as his later film Planet Ocean (links to both full-length films on YouTube).
- Bernice Notenboom, adventurer and climate journalist.
- Marjan Minnesma and her organisation Urgenda.
- Ellen MacArthur and her Circular Economy Foundation.
- Polly Higgins, earth lawyer, who is trying to make ecocide an international crime.
- Naomi Klein, journalist and activist.